AGELESS total repair creme combats the look of multiple signs of aging. A dual resurfacing system features glycolic acid and time-released, encapsulated retinol to fight the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin texture and tone. Nourishing shea butter helps to soften and moisturize dry skin.
The AGELESS collection runs interference on the appearance of signs of aging like wrinkles, dark spots and overall dullness. It’s powered by glycolic acid, one of the most commonly used—and effective—acids in the alpha hydroxy acid family. It removes dead skin buildup to promote brighter, smoother and more even-toned skin. As it refines the skin’s surface, it also helps to minimize the appearance of lines and dark spots.
Why it Works
– Combats the appearance of signs of aging, including fine lines, wrinkles, dullness and uneven skin tone and texture
– Blend of retinol and glycolic acid helps to improve the look of dullness, revealing smooth, healthy-looking skin
– Formulated with encapsulated, time-released retinol for effective delivery
– Hyaluronic acid helps to bind needed hydration to the skin, softening the appearance of fine lines and crepiness
– Promotes the look of firmness, tone and elasticity
How to Use
Apply liberally to cleansed skin in the evening. To avoid irritation, use 1 – 2 times a week and increase gradually to nightly use.
Apply an amount the size of a raspberry.
THE IMAGE WAY
Prepare to repair. A nighttime repair crème nourishes the skin while you sleep. Apply liberally to cleansed skin in the evening after your serum of choice and eye crème. Don’t forget PREVENTION+® SPF moisturizer during the day.
OUR PRO SAYS
Apply to neck and décolletage, too.
Free Delivery To Anywhere in Ireland on Orders Over €75